My son, who is on campus, often loves to do his research via the internet. We installed a WIFI router into our home so that everybody could enjoy the internet services. On the other hand, we faced several problems with it since it started being slow, and it seemed that the router did not boost the signal well. My son suggested that a WIFI signal booster would help to get a stronger signal hence no more of the longer download sessions. I went forth online to check the best WI-FI signal boosters, and this article offers detailed reviews of the various boosters we have in the market. Be sure that you check every detail so that you do not end up purchasing something that will not suit your needs.
- 10. MSRM US300 Wi-Fi Extender
- 9. Ahutoru Wi-Fi Range Extender, Access Point Mode /Repeater Mode WiFi Repeater
- 8. MSRM US750 750Mbps WiFi Range Extender Dual External Band
- 7. MSRM US300 300Mbps Wireless-N WiFi Range Extender
- 6. Linksys AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Range Extender
- 5. KUSDG MSRM 300Mbps Wireless-N WiFi Range Extender
- 4. NETGEAR N300 Wall Plug Version Wi-Fi Range Extender
- 3. Securifi Almond – (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen WiFi Wireless Router / Range Extender / Access Point / Wireless Bridge
- 2. TP-Link AC750 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender
- 1. NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender, Essentials Edition
10. MSRM US300 Wi-Fi Extender
- By: MSRMUS
After four months of using this booster, I was happy that it did not disappoint. To ensure that the signal reached to all corners of your home, it is crucial that you consider the exact location where you want to place this best WI-FI signal booster. I did exactly that when I was installing this booster, and I do not regret it. I can simply surf the internet regardless of the part of the house I am in. Additionally, the speed is excellent, and I do not experience video buffering when I am watching high definition video especially on YouTube.
- Helps to reduce signal interference in your home or office.
- Suitable for any devices that use wireless network.
- An 802.11b/g/n router is best for this extender.
- Offers wireless connectivity.
9. Ahutoru Wi-Fi Range Extender, Access Point Mode /Repeater Mode WiFi Repeater
- By: Ahutoru
My friends and I love to Play Station 4 over the internet. However, I noticed that the router I previously had could not reach its signal to the upstairs rooms of our home. I was determined to solve this when one of my friends suggested that I buy this best WI-FI signal booster. To my surprise, the signal can now reach the location of my Play Station 4. To install it, a manual is available, which is very easy to read. You simply plug the booster into the socket. It can connect via an Ethernet port or wirelessly.
- Can connect to any device via an Ethernet port or through wireless connection.
- Comes with an inbuilt 5V charger.
- Consist of external antennas, which assist to boost the signal in a better way.
- Best for game consoles.
8. MSRM US750 750Mbps WiFi Range Extender Dual External Band
- By: MSRMUS
As soon as I bought this unit, I was quick to test it. First, the installation process takes you less than 10 minutes. I quickly ran outside to see how far the signal could go, and it did not disappoint. Even when I was 300 feet away from where my laptop was, I was able to notice that it still showed four full bars. I was happy because I could go as far as I could and never lose signal. The unit comes with two external antennas. The signal is very strong, and whenever I am on the balcony, I can enjoy browsing the web without any downloading delays.
- A good extender that saves energy.
- It has two external antennas to ensure WI-FI signal remains strong.
- Perfect for people who love working from the outside.
- Individuals who love to video stream should buy this extender.
7. MSRM US300 300Mbps Wireless-N WiFi Range Extender
- By: MSRMUS
My mom placed her router in her bedroom. And since she loved to watch TV shows via the computer, she was a bit disappointed because she could not do that. This is because the router would never distribute the needed signal when she was in the living room. I made her Christmas by bringing home this best WI-FI signal booster. She was happy because the installation process required that I download a program from the internet to help the extender work. She said she no longer experienced any delays when she was watching her shows.
- Good for one who owns large homes or even a warehouse.
- Offers 360-degree WI-FI connection.
- You will find one Ethernet cable and one user manual within the package.
6. Linksys AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Range Extender
- By: Linksys
My uncle suggested that I buy this extender for our home because he had problems contacting our cell phones when we are in the house. I was quick to order it online. As I am less of a tech savvy person, I did not need several training lessons to learn how to install it: it was super easy. Now I can have full network connection anytime I am at home. Additionally, I can enjoy movies from NETFLIX, online games such as the new FIFA 18, and browsing on the internet without any delays.
- Good for eliminating dead zone in a WI-FI spot.
- Comes with spot finder technology, which gives the preferred location for the extender.
- Slim design hence does not consume much space when plugged on to a socket.
5. KUSDG MSRM 300Mbps Wireless-N WiFi Range Extender
- By: KUSDGONN-BEY
My friend’s company merely depends on WI-FI to help carry out successful transactions in their office. They were really struggling to get their WI-FI beyond their first floor to two upper floors. He looked for me to help him know the best booster for it. I went online and found this extender. I suggested it to them, and they were thrilled. They did not have to call anyone to set it for them. Additionally, the booster helps the WI-FI signals reach three floors up.
- Boosts signals to penetrate through barriers.
- Quick installation process.
- Suitable for people who have big offices or warehouses.
4. NETGEAR N300 Wall Plug Version Wi-Fi Range Extender
- By: NETGEAR
Instead of buying antennas for your router, this extender is one of the best WI-FI signal boosters. With this extender, I can use my laptop on the ground floor even when I plug it even on the third floor. Additionally, I can use multiple devices without the signal going low. This is a great unit because I can choose to connect my device to LAN or WI-FI. For LAN, there is a cable specifically for that job. When one time the signal dropped to 50%, the speed remained at 15MBit/s.
- Suitable for Ipads, smartphones, and game consoles such as Play Station 3.
- Extra external antennas, which help the signal become better.
- LED indicators to help know the best location to place the extender.
- Comes with an Ethernet port.
3. Securifi Almond – (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen WiFi Wireless Router / Range Extender / Access Point / Wireless Bridge
- By: Securifi
For the most of last year, I was not able to know the problem with my router. It could not get the signal into other rooms. I sought the help of my brother, and he was able to help me get the Securifi almond extender for my room. This device is unique and compared to other units; it can operate as a router and as an extender. It has a touchscreen, and the user interface is very user-friendly. Whenever I wanted to use it as a router, it did a great job to ensure that the signals are everywhere in my house.
- Speeds up the internet up to 300mbps.
- Features a touchscreen with a user-friendly interface.
- 2 LAN and 1 WAN port.
- Perfect for a wide range of devices.
2. TP-Link AC750 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender
- By: TP-Link
The first time I came across this extender was at my aunt’s place. I was looking for a replacement for my old extender, and when I found this one, I fell in love with it. This is because the unit is easy to set up. It has signal indicators that change colors to notify you of the strength of the signal from the router or gateway. It uses AC technology to boost the signals from the router. It has an additional Ethernet port, which connects to your smartphone, smart TV, phone, laptop, and so many other devices.
- Indicators that change their color to show signal strength.
- Can boost any router or gateway.
- Utilizes AC technology to spread signals to different rooms.
1. NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender, Essentials Edition
- By: NETGEAR
Because my parents were a bit green when it came to matters to do with technology, they had put the router somewhere on the upper floor of the house. Therefore, they would have to use a lot of wiring and cables to have all the devices connected to the WI-FI. When I saw this, I was quick to suggest this NETGEAR extender. They were happy because the WI-FI signals are now stronger than before. Additionally, they were happy because they could use their mobile devices anywhere in the house. It took me only 5 minutes to install this unit.
- Features a wall plug design.
- Ethernet port, which is fast.
- It has external antennas to increase performance.
Wrapping it up!
It took several hours of research to find this list of the best WI-FI signal boosters. With several videos to reference, they were enough to know the strength and efficiency of these units. For me, I decided to mention the MSRM US750 750Mbps WiFi Range Extender Dual External Band. I was happy to know how far the signals could go. This is what everyone who owns a large office would want.