For the past few years, many people, critics, and reviewers have gotten immersed into the argument of gas cookers being better than electric cookers. In my research, I found out that most of the kitchen appliance retailers nowadays have to have a slide in gas range in their store. This is because people think they are attractive to keep in once kitchen. Additionally, you can cook several meals at the same time. I went ahead to do research on the best slide in gas ranges in the market, and I was happy that I was able to come up with an exciting list of 10 of them that I think customers should think about when they are doing their shopping.
- 10. Bosch HGI8054UC 800 30″ Stainless Steel Gas Slide-In Sealed Burner Range
- 9. Blomberg BGR30420SS Slide-In Gas Range, 30″, Stainless Steel
- 8. Samsung 30″ Stainless Steel Slide-In Gas Range
- 7. Frigidaire FFGS3025PW 4.5 cu. ft. ADA Compliant Slide-In Gas Range with Sealed Gas Burners Utility Drawer Ready
- 6. GE JGSS66SELSS 30 Inch Slide-in Gas Range with Sealed Burner Cooktop
- 5. GE JGS750EEFES 30″ Slate Gas Slide-In Sealed Burner Range
- 4. Frigidaire FGIS3065PF 30″ Slide-In Electric Range with Induction Technology
- 3. GE JGS750SEFSS 30″ Stainless Steel Gas Slide-In Sealed Burner Range
- 2. Samsung NX58H9500WS Slide-In Stainless Steel Gas Range
- 1. Kenmore 73433 4.2 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range in Stainless Steel
10. Bosch HGI8054UC 800 30″ Stainless Steel Gas Slide-In Sealed Burner Range
- By: BOSCH
My wife was looking for a cooker that would fit into the kitchen and match the kitchen aesthetics. We were just going through different online retailers when we bumped into this one. She was happy because of its design, appearance, and the finish on it. She loves everything about it, and thinks that this is the best slide in gas range for our kitchen. When it arrived, she tried cooking some food with a big pot. She was thrilled at how fast it was able to do it.
- It has 9 cooking modes depending on the food you are preparing.
- Has 5 burners to prepare different foods simultaneously.
- The burners have greater burning power.
- Easy to adjust feet.
9. Blomberg BGR30420SS Slide-In Gas Range, 30″, Stainless Steel
- By: Blomberg
For a home owned by a chef, I wanted the best slide in gas range for my home. Without first considering the design, I wanted something that performs more cooking duties than most cookers. When I saw the reviews under this one, I was impressed. I showed my wife, and she was thrilled at the digital display on the front of the cooker. Additionally, it has 4 burners that align themselves in order. The bigger ones are at the front while the small ones are at the back. The oven has a huge window, which helps you see how it roasts the turkey.
- Digital display for different control.
- Large oven window.
- The oven comes with a conventional fan.
- Has four burners.
8. Samsung 30″ Stainless Steel Slide-In Gas Range
- By: Samsung
My wife and daughter would have a difficult time preparing food for visitors when they would come to visit. First, my wife would complain that the burners were few and they were not cooking with much heat. This time round I wanted to surprise her, and managed to order this cooker from Samsung. They were so happy, and immediately disposed the other one. This slide in gas range has 5 burners, digital display, a large oven, and a fan for the oven.
- The cooker is only 30 inches wide.
- A convention fan inside the oven.
- 5 gas burners.
7. Frigidaire FFGS3025PW 4.5 cu. ft. ADA Compliant Slide-In Gas Range with Sealed Gas Burners Utility Drawer Ready
- By: Frigidaire
My sister does not love the idea of cooking with electricity. I think she just loves the sound of gas. This gas was what she bought for her newly built kitchen. She said that she loved it because the burners were good enough to cook with big pots. Sometimes, when she puts pie into the oven, she does not have to fear it getting overly roasted; instead, she can enjoy the auto shut-off feature that will stop whenever the pie is ready.
- Oven shut off feature is a plus.
- You will cook with 4 sealed burners.
- Suitable for people who cook with big pots.
6. GE JGSS66SELSS 30 Inch Slide-in Gas Range with Sealed Burner Cooktop
- By: GE
I sometimes love to change the food that I am cooking and place them on other burners. This made me look for the best slide in gas range, and I was glad that I found this one. First, it makes my kitchen look attractive, and all my visitors and friends love to see me cook with it. The cook top has a spill function that all the dirt goes to for making cleaning easy. The oven is big enough and a cooking place for preparing a whole meal. In addition, the slide in gas range consists of four burners for multiple food preparation.
- All burners provide the pot with even heat.
- Oven is self-cleaning.
- The slide in gas has front controls.
5. GE JGS750EEFES 30″ Slate Gas Slide-In Sealed Burner Range
- By: GE
I had a problem with my previous gas range because the food fell one time from the burner to the cabinet that was beside it. My wife laughed at me bearing in mind the amount of work that I had put into preparing it. I decided that I needed to change the gas because of this one mistake. One thing that I love about this gas range is that it has a rail on its side, which prevents accidents like that to happen.
- Brings more energy to the kitchen.
- Simple to install- manufacturer includes a user guide to show you how to use it.
- The simmer burners are precise while cooking.
4. Frigidaire FGIS3065PF 30″ Slide-In Electric Range with Induction Technology
- By: Frigidaire
My previous gas range disappointed because every time I wanted to boil a cup of water, it would take me more than 5 minutes before the water was ready. My roommate decided that it was time we changed the burner. To my surprise, I found this best slide in gas range, and my God, it works wonders. I need as little as 30 seconds to boil just a cup of water. Additionally, because of the amount of heat it produces, I had to change my pots because lighter pots will overheat and lose their quality.
- Awesome heating potential.
- Steam clean feature to help get rid of sticky mess in the oven.
- Comes with a convention fan.
3. GE JGS750SEFSS 30″ Stainless Steel Gas Slide-In Sealed Burner Range
- By: GE
When my wife ordered this gas range, she was happy with the quality work it would do. I watched her cook and that told me she was enjoying what she was doing. To start off, the control panel, which is on the front is easy to use, and my wife did not take more than an hour to learn all the functions of it. The oven bakes food evenly and has more than one rack in it. It contains five sealed burners that prepare meals within minutes.
- Consists of 5 burners.
- The heavy cast grates allow easy movement of pans on it.
- Gas convection provides even heat to the meal.
2. Samsung NX58H9500WS Slide-In Stainless Steel Gas Range
- By: Samsung
My mom always complained that the previous gas range would always spill food and water over the control panel. When it came to cleaning it, it would take her more time to do so. Last Christmas, I thought it was a good idea to upgrade her kitchen with this product from Samsung. She loves the glass display because cleaning takes seconds. The range comes with 5 burners; however, I have not seen her use all of them.
- The flame distribution is consistent and can be reduced or increased depending on your preference.
- Glass display for the control panel.
- Comes with 5 sealed burners.
- Light controls that guide you as you cook.
1. Kenmore 73433 4.2 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range in Stainless Steel
- By: Kenmore
My brother is a chef and he loves to bake cakes. This is his career hence he would love to have a good gas range that would serve his baking purpose. Last summer, my wife became his best friend when she bought this gas range for him. The range comes with 5 sealed burners, an oven with two rack- one at the top and the at the bottom, and provides enough heat to boil water within seconds.
- 5 sealed burners.
- 14,200 BTU power in the burner.
- Central burner is perfect for preparing many meals.
For me, a good range would help to prepare meals faster by providing adequate heat, will be easy to use, and will offer many cooking options. To me, the best slide in gas range from this list is Blomberg BGR30420SS Slide-In Gas Range, 30″, Stainless Steel because of the digital display that offers multiple cooking functions.