I have been working as a graphic designer for years. Just recently, I felt that one computer screen was not enough. Sometimes I would have to work on multiple projects at the same time. Therefore, to be able to be more productive, I needed to add on another screen. As there would be two screens, I wanted to buy the best dual monitor in the market. I consulted different professionals and gurus, and this article contains a list of the best in the market. Be sure to stick around.
- 10. VIVO Dual Monitor Mount Stand Fully Adjustable Desk Free-Standing for 2 LCD Screens Up To 27″
- 9. Planar Dual Monitor Stand
- 8. Heavy Duty Dual Monitor Desk Mount Fully Adjustable fits 2 Screens up to 27″ – VESA Mount
- 7. Mount-It! Dual Monitor Stand Free Standing Desk Mount Adjustable Height for 13, 17, 20, 24, 27 Inch Computer Monitor Screens
- 6. AmazonBasics Premium Dual Monitor Stand
- 5. Mount-It! MI-2781 Dual Monitor Desk Stand LCD Mount
- 4. VIVO Dual Monitor Desk Stand Free-standing LCD mount
- 3. VIVO Dual LCD Monitor Free Standing Desk Mount with Optional Bolt-through Grommet
- 2. WALI Free Standing Dual LCD Monitor Desk Mount Fully Adjustable
- 1. VIVO Dual LCD LED Monitor Desk Mount Stand Heavy Duty Fully Adjustable
10. VIVO Dual Monitor Mount Stand Fully Adjustable Desk Free-Standing for 2 LCD Screens Up To 27″
- By: VIVO
My neck was becoming tired with the number of turns I had to make when I was working on a project. My girlfriend suggested that I needed to upgrade the two monitors with a good dual monitor stand. In the course of my research, I found this best dual monitor stand that would work perfectly. The installation process was easy and I do not have to worry about it scratching the table because of the monitors’ weight. The stand has an extra layer of padding system that will protect the desk.
- Perfect for 13-27 inch screen.
- The stand will be 35.2 pounds with both monitors on it.
- Extra padding on the base to prevent unnecessary scratches.
- Has an adjustable arm that can help to tilt the screen.
9. Planar Dual Monitor Stand
- By: Planar
My two screens had different sizes in weight. Thus, my main problem was not finding a dual monitor stand; it was getting the best dual monitor stand that would never tilt on one side because the weight on both screens would be different. My fellow gamer recommended that I buy this stand, and it did an amazing job. It could hold both the weight and remain steady. The arm can tilt up to 15 degree angle depending on the direction you want it to face.
- Can hold a screen size of 17-24 inch screen.
- Ability to tilt the screen through a 15-degree angle.
- The stand can rotate on a 90-degree angle in case you need a landscape or portrait mode.
8. Heavy Duty Dual Monitor Desk Mount Fully Adjustable fits 2 Screens up to 27″ – VESA Mount
- By: NYCCO
I have big LED screens that I use them to trade money. After a long time of using them, I felt it to be time consuming, as I had to move from one corner to the other when operating both screens. I decided that it was the time I join up both screen so that using them would be easy. I went online, and the minute I saw multitudes of reviews, I thought it would be best that I order it for myself. After the quick installation process, the mount did stand and could hold the weight of both the 27-inch screens.
- Able to tilt at 15-degree level regardless of the direction.
- Gives your home office an excellent appearance with the way the screens are arranged.
- Able to carry the weight of two 27-inch screens.
- C clamp to offer a strong, stable foundation for the clamp.
7. Mount-It! Dual Monitor Stand Free Standing Desk Mount Adjustable Height for 13, 17, 20, 24, 27 Inch Computer Monitor Screens
- By: Mount-It!
I was using an old model desktop, and then I decided that it was time for an upgrade. My main problem was that the desk that I use was not that accommodative for two computer screens. I asked my friends about a good monitor, and my best friend suggested this dual monitor. One thing that fascinates me about it is that I can place the screen on top of each other. The two 27-inch screens are up and stable and I do not have to worry about them toppling down.
- Vertical alignment of two screens.
- Can hold the weight of two 27-inch screens.
- The stand has a V-shaped base, which is very stable.
- You can tilt the stand at 30-degrees.
6. AmazonBasics Premium Dual Monitor Stand
- By: AmazonBasics
My sister is a fun of computer games. She always wondered how she would keep the two screens that she had on the same desk. One that really pulled me to help her was that I wanted to see how well this best dual monitor stand would work. One of the features that stand out with this stand is the long ergonomic supporting hands that can really stretch to be so long. Additionally, you can tilt them to your desired angle depending on the view that you want.
- The arms can hold a weight of 20 pounds each.
- You can tilt the arms at a 70-degree angle depending on whether you want it forward or backward.
- Uses a stable G-clamp to set the screen below the desk.
- You can turn the screens to landscape or portrait.
5. Mount-It! MI-2781 Dual Monitor Desk Stand LCD Mount
- By: Mount-It!
One of the main problems my son would encounter when working on his desk was that the two screens ate up all the space that he would be needed to place books. Cables would pile on the table, and this made me feel for him. I decided to purchase this item that I saw online. Well, he says that the stand is able to hold the weight of the two screens. He is able to tilt and rotate the monitors when he needs more space for studying.
- Able to hold a 27-inch stand.
- The screen would rotate to a 360-degree level.
- You can adjust the height of the clamp without much hassle.
- Tilt level is at 80-degree.
4. VIVO Dual Monitor Desk Stand Free-standing LCD mount
- By: VIVO
Because previous stands would always tip when my wife fixed her monitors in the office, she was now careful to purchase a new stand. After months of research, her boss came to her rescue and bought her this stand in VIVO. The stand was able to bear the weight of the monitors without struggle. The base is extremely stable. You will not have any case of instability when you have both screens, which will be in vertical alignment.
- Good for saving working space.
- Stable base that is made of steel.
- Vertical alignment of the screens- one on top of the other.
- Able to tilt at a 45-degree angle and swivel at 360-degree.
3. VIVO Dual LCD Monitor Free Standing Desk Mount with Optional Bolt-through Grommet
- By: VIVO
The only problem I had with my previous dual stand is that the base would always scratch my desktop. Additionally, it would slip at the slightest provocation. I was about to give up on these dual stands, but my brother came in to offer some help. He helped me browse through an online store where I found this VIVO product that swept me off my feet. The base was strong enough to hold a 27-inch screen, and had extra padding on it; therefore, my desk was free from any scratches.
- Will help keep your desk free from unwanted cables through its integrated cable management.
- The base is 10 X 12.5 inches thick.
- Tilt the screen at a 15-degree angle.
- Able to handle the weight of a 27-inch heavy screen regardless of the make.
2. WALI Free Standing Dual LCD Monitor Desk Mount Fully Adjustable
- By: WALI
My wife has a problem with her back. I thought that one thing that contributed to these pains was the endless hours that she spent working on her computer. I was quick enough to deal with the problem when I suggested that it is time to get a dual stand for her two monitors. This best dual monitor stand was able to allow tiling of the screens at 90-degrees. She can choose to change the view of the monitors to landscape or portrait because it can swivel at 180-degrees.
- Tilts at 90-degrees.
- Can hold up to 27-inch screen with 22 pounds for each arm.
- You can also adjust the height to the level you want.
1. VIVO Dual LCD LED Monitor Desk Mount Stand Heavy Duty Fully Adjustable
- By: VIVO
For most of the stands, the stand can slip because it rests on the top of the table. I was looking for the best option for my daughter who loves to spend endless hours skyping with her friends while she works. I got this best dual monitor stand because it has a 4-inch clamp for that makes it more stable, and reduces its chances of slipping if it was resting on top of the table. I was happy because I did not have to dig a hole in the table.
- Uses a 4-inch clamp to provide a strong base.
- Screens as big as 27 inches can benefit from this stand.
- Tilt at 15 degrees, swivel and rotate the screen at 360 degrees.
After combining the above list, I concluded that it is important you understand different monitor stands will tilt, swivel and rotate at different angles. Be sure that you pick one that will suit your reading and viewing needs. To wrap it up, I saw that the VIVO Dual Monitor Mount Stand Fully Adjustable Desk Free-Standing for 2 LCD Screens Up To 27″ would definitely be the best dual monitor stand among the list. The stand will prevent scratching regardless of the weight of the two monitors